Laureate Shelties Blog

A bit of this, a bit of that...with a lot of free spirits.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

'Puter Butt

Last week after processing the photos of the dogs running, I realized I needed to do more brushing and less blogging! Now Pete isn't helping; because on the weekend he got me a new computer. P r e t t y! Naturally, I've had to get acquainted with the new system, hence the title of this post!

You may have noticed the new blog template (you can get those for free...kind of fun) and because I had a new template, I needed a new header. So, I'm done (I think). I'm not making much progress on the "less blogging...more brushing". But Bunny and Stormy are waiting outside for me to take them for a walk in town. So I'm getting off my butt now, and doing more walking...and then more brushing.

6 comments:

Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

The new template is GREAT!!! Where did you get it from? We need to do more brushing too... :-)

Mont'Alves March 5, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

well i would also like to know more about the free template.
I also have to do more brushing. But it will be tomorrow as we have a show this weekend :)

Laureate March 5, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Oops, should have mentioned the template link is at the very bottom of the blog.

Cool Design Shelties March 6, 2009 at 2:27 AM  

Like your new template....it's great and the new header is very nice...Stormy is a very handsome young sheltie :o)

//Bente

Lacewood Shelties March 7, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

I'm impressed at how clean your desk is!!! I need to do more desk cleaning and less blogging hehe

Laureate March 8, 2009 at 1:14 AM  

Well my desk was cleaned off to receive the new computer. It looks a bit more like normal now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels


MBPIS/BPISS Ch Laureate Immortality 7 x Best Puppy in Show, Currently Canada's Top Sheltie Puppy for 2011

BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Louisiana ASSA - BOS, AOM; CSSA - BOB

BIS/BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Starlight Express Canada's Top Sheltie, #1 in Herding Group 1995

BPIS Laureate Epitome

BPIG Am/Can Ch Laureate Jivara

BPIS Ch Laureate Embelish

BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Santana ROMC

BISS Am/Can Ch Krystalyn Windswept

Ch Laureate PaRay Per Se

Ch Laureate Landslide ROMC

BIS Am/Can Ch Laureate Laredo ROMC

BPIS/BPISS Ch Laureate Dominatrix

Ch Laureate Lutece

Frequent Visitors

Join us on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP