Laureate Shelties Blog

A bit of this, a bit of that...with a lot of free spirits.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mayer 8 week candids

We didn't get our usual eight week puppy portraits done this weekend, so I thought I'd try to get some candid shots of 'Mayer'. Conditions weren't ideal; it was late in the day and the sun was behind clouds. Grabbing the camera and putting him on the lawn, I hoped for the best.
I soon realized it was very difficult to get anything of him by myself, as he wanted to be on my lap, chewing on my hoodie, my hands...whatever. We were having a great time, but I wasn't getting anything in focus as he was too close. So I took off my sandal and threw it a few feet away hoping to get some sort of shot. cute
cute... This occupied him for about ten seconds, then he found me again.
And he realized, toes are much better than sandals!!!
Ouch, ouch, ouch!Alpaca poseBlurry, but such a great smile. If we manage to get some sunshine, I'll try again...

11 comments:

Vanesa July 7, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

He is incredibly cute and funny!
Looks to be a beautiful dog!!!
Mayer has a lot of luck!
Ciao!!!

suzanne July 7, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Unless he's the pick puppy going back I really hope you will be keeping him! He is beyond gorgeous!

Mont'Alves July 7, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anamchara1 July 7, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Such a handsome fella ... and such a contagious grin!

Bren

Heather July 7, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

Kim,
So precious and playful! What a great little man!!! He is absolutely a Good-looking, Gorgeous Guy!! Look forward to watching him grow. Love the candid shots!
Heather

Laureate July 7, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

Thanks~this guy will be staying for awhile. :-)

Kim

Heather July 8, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

Yeah!!! Great News!

Vanesa July 8, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

Fantastic news! We can still see their photos on the blog!

Pennylynn July 8, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

tres cute

Julie July 8, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Mayer puts smile on my face whenever I see his photos! I'm glad he's staying with you for a while.

Marika Brim July 8, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

I have to say that this mutt is HANDSOME!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels


MBPIS/BPISS Ch Laureate Immortality 7 x Best Puppy in Show, Currently Canada's Top Sheltie Puppy for 2011

BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Louisiana ASSA - BOS, AOM; CSSA - BOB

BIS/BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Starlight Express Canada's Top Sheltie, #1 in Herding Group 1995

BPIS Laureate Epitome

BPIG Am/Can Ch Laureate Jivara

BPIS Ch Laureate Embelish

BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Santana ROMC

BISS Am/Can Ch Krystalyn Windswept

Ch Laureate PaRay Per Se

Ch Laureate Landslide ROMC

BIS Am/Can Ch Laureate Laredo ROMC

BPIS/BPISS Ch Laureate Dominatrix

Ch Laureate Lutece

Frequent Visitors

Join us on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP