Laureate Shelties Blog

A bit of this, a bit of that...with a lot of free spirits.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Run Run Run

It is a gorgeous day out and I took advantage of the sunshine and took the gang out back. 
(This post is photo intense.)
There is a pathway in the evergreens and they love to chase one another along the tree line.
Cocoa looking for whoever is behind the spruce...
Ferocious Foo!
Foo and the blues!
Miss independant Rehannah.  I said the last time I took them out that she wouldn't ever come again as she does her own thing and goes off where I can't see her.  I forgot and once again I spent ten minutes calling for her.  She came out from behind the barn, quite satisfied with herself...the stinker!
Poodle herding
Victor having a ball!
Emma is never far from Foo
Snarling Trix who had just been bitten in the butt earlier...
Trying to keep up with Foo


7 comments:

Anonymous February 16, 2013 at 4:32 PM  

As always, they are beautiful. Quite a family there!

lonfrichuk February 16, 2013 at 5:37 PM  

Always love your pictures! Fun, fun, fun!

ann chamberlain February 16, 2013 at 5:38 PM  

Sheer joy!

Flo February 16, 2013 at 6:07 PM  

Trix is every bit as pretty as I thought she would be. Her puppy pics were wonderful and she has turned in to a gorgeous dog. Great pics!

Sheryl Clark Klemanski February 17, 2013 at 2:35 PM  

I'm so happy I found your website and blog. I love your photos and your shelties are amazing.

MZoubek February 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM  

Having grown up with collies and shelties, I get such pleasure out of these pics of your beautiful dogs! There is nothing like their joyous smiles and beautiful coats.

Anonymous March 21, 2013 at 1:25 PM  

Amazing pictures--I am curious what camera you use. Your dogs are so beautiful! If I ever get the opportunity to have a Sheltie, this kennel is the first place I'll look!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels


MBPIS/BPISS Ch Laureate Immortality 7 x Best Puppy in Show, Currently Canada's Top Sheltie Puppy for 2011

BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Louisiana ASSA - BOS, AOM; CSSA - BOB

BIS/BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Starlight Express Canada's Top Sheltie, #1 in Herding Group 1995

BPIS Laureate Epitome

BPIG Am/Can Ch Laureate Jivara

BPIS Ch Laureate Embelish

BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Santana ROMC

BISS Am/Can Ch Krystalyn Windswept

Ch Laureate PaRay Per Se

Ch Laureate Landslide ROMC

BIS Am/Can Ch Laureate Laredo ROMC

BPIS/BPISS Ch Laureate Dominatrix

Ch Laureate Lutece

Frequent Visitors

Join us on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP